Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feast For The Eyes.....

I finally received my copy of the March issue of Elle Decor and have not been able to stop studying the images of the interiors designed by renowned interior designer, Richard Keith Langham. I think I almost fainted when I saw the wallpaper in the above picture. It is called Pineapple Arabesque and I am dying to have it in my kitchen now! I am too chicken to call and inquire as to whether or not it is offered only "to the trade" or if the general public can be so privledged! and.... will I be able to swallow the price tag !! Isn't it just lovely?

I know many of you design blogstars as I like to call you, are well aware of Mr. Langham's work...I am just becoming familiar and and always intrigued when I fall upon an image of a room that he designed. His unexpected choices of color and mix of art and antiques always results in pure perfection! I Love the color of the walls in the pics above and below. The starburst mirrors are amazing! My true love is modern architecture, but I think I could get used to living in these interiors! I also love that the wood floors are not too perfect..the home looks comfortable and inviting...


The carpet above was designed by Langham and made by Stark Carpet. It brings everything down a notch and softens the palette just beautifully. I'll bet it feels divine under foot!

I wish I could see what the other side of the master bedroom looks like! The above image depicts pure glam but not so feminine that the "master" of the house wouldn't feel right at home there. The mirror is so stunning and adds a nice contrast to the soft draperies and fur accent rug.
There are more rooms featured in this article that are worthy of feasting the eyes upon. I am gonna go hunt down that wallpaper!!! Happy Saturday!!!
Featured in Elle Decor, March 2009..Designer Richard Keith Langham..Text by Mimi Read...Photography by William Waldron...Styled by Lili Abir Regen..Interiors are of the Carroll-Crawford House in New Orleans, owner Alison Kendrick

5 comments:

Style Court said...

Ivy - enjoy your weekend! I thought the art collection was a really interesting feature too.

Patricia Gray said...

Thanks for the preview as I don't have my copy of Elle Decor yet. The wallpaper looks great!

Camilla at home said...

Looks great, I will visit this designer if he`s got a website! Thanks for nice comment at my blog and have a nice evening!

Stacy said...

I love the wood table in the first photo.

ric said...

情趣用品,情趣,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲