Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pink Saturday....

Isn't this picture lovely? I found it on Flickr and the credit goes to Maryam Montague who is blogstar of My Marrakesh Check out her blog! She writes beautifully and has much to share..so inspiring!
These pink roses are for my friend who is helping her best friend get through a frightening time. They are anxiously awaiting the diagnosis of what type of lymphoma "best friend" has. I know everyone of us has someone that has been touched by cancer..please say a little prayer for my friend and her friend today...

7 comments:

annechovie said...

What a beautiful photo by Maryam! So sorry to hear about your friend's friend - I will say a prayer for her. Have a great wknd!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

How fun to see this image here:)

So very sorry to hear about your friend. I have had several friends diagnosed with cancer in the last 2 years and all are doing fine now after treatment. Hoping for the same for your friend.

Ivy Lane said...

Maryam, Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words!

Leciawp said...

I will say a prayer for your friend. xoxo

Fifi Flowers said...

I will definitely say a prayer for your friend. Those flowers are gorgeous!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi

Unknown said...

thanks for posting on my blog. That rose photo is gorgeous! I am sorry to hear about your friends friend....

cotedetexas said...

so beautiful! there is just something about pink roses - they are the prettiest things in the world!!!

So very sorry about your friend - I will say a prayer for her tonight.