Sunday, October 5, 2008

Toasty Toes...

Wellllll, some of you have suggested it's time to start thinking about holiday shopping! I found these darling little cable knit ballet slippers HERE for only $14.50! They come in a variety of colors and would make a perfect stocking stuffer, or a great gift along with some luxurious foot creme for your secretary or boss, or perhaps a little treat for yourself! I would hurry though ... I was told that they won't keep replenishing these.... once their sold out, their sold out!

6 comments:

Leciawp said...

I think I'll order a pair for myself and my sister - very cute! And great price.

cotedetexas said...

Thanks so much for your support on the Donors Choose - I'm surprised how much we've already collected!!!!

Thanks again SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

bloggers make the best things happen.

Joni

Ivy Lane said...

Lecia, I have been padding around my house in them all weekend..very warm and comfy!

Ivy Lane said...

Joni, You are most welcome!! If anyone else stops by my blog today, please go visit Joni's at Cote de Texas and support a great cause!!!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

They look quite adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog! Had fun looking at yours...I'll be back!

pve design said...

Your post reminds me that I need these!
In the morning, these would be just the perfect thing to step into and make toast!